The Gaiafield Principles
- We strive to embody in all our relations and activities such universal spiritual qualities as courage, compassion, joy, humility, appreciation, innocence, wisdom, and love.
- We support subtle activism intended to be for the highest good of all, rather than that intended to benefit a particular person, group, or institution.
- We welcome the participation of people and groups across the political spectrum.
- We welcome a diverse array of religious, spiritual, and consciousness-based expressions and practices; we respect the personal religious or spiritual paths and beliefs of others; and refrain from proselytizing.
- We commit to using multi-sensory transformative media tools in a way that awakens and inspires the best of what it means to be human.
Honoring the Principles of the United Religions Initiative and the Earth Charter
The Gaiafield Project also honors and is aligned with the comprehensive principles developed through extensive collective wisdom-building by the United Religions Initiative and the Earth Charter.
The United Religions Initiative
The United Religions Initiative is a global community with spiritual heart including thousands of members in over 50 countries representing more that 100 religions, spiritual expressions, and indigenous traditions. Its purpose is to promote enduring, daily interfaith cooperation, to end religiously motivated violence and to create cultures of peace, justice and healing for the Earth and all living beings.
The URI Charter was developed through a four year global chartering process by several hundred women, men, and youth representing a diverse array of religions, spiritual paths and indigenous traditions. It inspires, grounds and guides all URI activity.