7-session live training with David T. Nicol
- Discover a method for building profound levels of group synergy you can apply to any group or organization
- Sharpen your capacities to perceive subtle dimensions of reality
- Receive inspiration and support for your world-changing mission
- Be personally uplifted, healed, and held by the group field
Next class begins September 14.
Introduction to Subtle Activism
Digital course with David T. Nicol
This online course provides an introduction and overview to the concept and practice of subtle activism. The course consists of:
- three teaching sessions
- three high quality guided subtle activism practices
- Introductory chapter to David’s book Subtle Activism: The Inner Dimension of Social and Planetary Transformation.
The Gaiafield Project
The Gaiafield Project promotes the study and practice of subtle activism, which affirms the power of consciousness-based approaches like global meditation and prayer events to support social and planetary transformation. The Gaiafield Project develops subtle activism principles, practices, and programs, builds connections between leaders in the field, and co-creates a global network of subtle activists to support a shift to a global culture of peace.
We are grateful to New Stories for serving as the fiscal sponsor of the Gaiafield Project.
What is Subtle Activism?
Excerpt from interview with David Nicol by Sheri Herndon of OBO Radio